5/4/08

Chocolate dipped cake!


My friend Joyce from Primsnips and Rags told me about a blog that has the directions on how to make these chocolate dipped cake balls!

So I thought I would try it since I LOVE to bake, and I really LOVE to bake with chocolate!
I was having a hard time getting the chocolate texture right, and trying to fight off hubby and the kids from eating these little treats, but after a couple hours, YES, I said hours, I finally got them finished! PHEW!



They were worth all the effort, because BOY, they MELT in your mouth! OH, so yummy! Thanks, Joyce!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

All I can say is yum, yum, yum!!! They look terrific Naomi!!

CrewelWoolDesigns said...

Naomi, those came out beautful!!! Any left????? LOL ~~~~ Jeannie

*Linda Pinda* said...

Naomi!!!
I've always wished we were neighbors, but never more than right now!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! Those look soooooooooooooo yummy and I am totally freaking for chocolate at the moment!!! MMMmmmmm....

Have I told you lately you're the best? NO? Well... YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

Hugs... *Linda*

Farmhouse Blessings said...

On my ~ you've got my chocolate alarm going off for sure! Those look marvelous.

Smiles,
Lea