2/21/08

Look at what MY boy made!

























The boys had no school this week...and I've been busy in the craft room...and that means they were too! LOL...


I had a cat body, that I had made MONTHS ago, just sitting on my table, and my 6 year old son says "Hey can I paint that"? After a little hesitation...I said "SURE"! So he picked out his colors of paint...and carried it upstairs to the kitchen table.


And after all his painting, he sanded it himself, and added a rusty bell. :)


I will turn him into a primmer yet!!! Just don't tell hubby! LOL...


8 comments:

*Linda Pinda* said...

Oh Naomi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is a treasure to keep FOREVER!

What a lucky boy to have a mommy like you...

Hugs... *Linda*

craftswithcare said...

Ohhh Naomi, your little boy looks so cute with all that paint on his face!! Well he is a great artist too! Love the kitty he painted and sanded!

Thanks for the comment on my blog!
I love your blog too!

Hugs,
Mithua

bluejeanprimitives said...

Hey That's GOOD!!!! I see the talent runs in the family!

Jean :)

Farmhouse Blessings said...

That little cat is just so precious! When all the other things in your home have come & gone, that little kitty will still be around. Just lovely!

Hugs,
Lea

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Dang!! He's good!!! A treasure for sure! What a cutie he is too!! :> )
~Karin

bluejeanprimitives said...

Happy Birthday Naomi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andraswhimsies said...

He did a great job!!!WOW! That is just the cutest thing.
((hugs))
~Andra

Anonymous said...

he must have inherited his mom's talent....really great!