1/14/08

naomisnotions

Welcome to my Prim Blog!

Click on the logo above to visit my website!

Hi there! I'm new to the whole "BLOG" thing. So it will be a learning process for me! Feel free to check out my website, and check back often as I will be updated my blog, and website!

It's funny this morning, my hubby says "What is a blog anyway"? We had a good laugh...and then we looked it up! LOL...this is what we found:

blog (blŏg) n. A weblog. intr.v. blogged, blog·ging, blogs To write entries in, add material to, or maintain a weblog. [(we)blog.] blog·ger n.

So now we know! LOL...

I've been making prims and selling them on ebay for about 4 years now, before that, I've never heard of PRIMS...can you believe it? Never heard of prims! My goodness!

I've made a lot of friends on ebay in the PRIM world. Its never a dull moment! I belong to some ebay groups...you can find their links on the side. Some of the gals in there are like sisters to me! I LOVE YOU ALL! :)





I'm offering a FREE Jammies pattern for you to snag! This pattern has been created by little ol' me!I only ask if you are going to make these to sell, that you give me the credit. Thanks! And have fun with it!


There is 2 pages to be sure to click on both of them and print them for your pattern stash!



Here are some examples of Jammies that I've made over the past couple of years with this pattern! Enjoy!!!


Valentine's Day Jammies


Patriotic Jammies


Fall Jammies

Christmas Jammies


5 comments:

*Linda Pinda* said...

Naomi:
I am so glad you started a blog! I can't wait to see more of your wonderful prims. LOVE that bunny rabbit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs... *Linda*

Bonnie said...

I just love the jammies. So cute
Thank you
Bonnie
www.cherisedheart.com

naomisnotions said...

Thank you! Enjoy! :)

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

Naomi, the bunny and the eggs are just the best! PERFECT!!! And the jammies are so cute! Thank you! So glad you started your blog!!! Adding you to my favorites!!! Cora

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Welcome to blogworld, Naomi! Yours is just delightful ~ love, love, love those bunnies!

I've added your blog link to mine as well.

Blessings,
Lea