12/31/08

Happy New Year!!!


Well...it's that time again, to make some New year's resolutions! Hubby made his...to work out a little EVERY day! I bought him a work out thingy for Christmas...actually he bought it and gave it to me to wrap! LOL...
So while we were out to lunch today...I caved and said that every time he works out, that I will get on my bike (that he bought me a few years ago, and I've only used a few times...shhhhhhh). So I guess we will get "BUFF" together! :) How fun...NOT!
I also just got some Valentine cardinals listed on ebay and Lemon Poppy Seeds...click on my list to the right! :)


1 comment:

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

Happy New Year, Naomi, and good luck on the resolutions!!!!! I just pray that you have a blessed New Year and that the Lord brings you all the happiness you can stand!!!!! It's been so great to get to know you in our group, and I want to thank you for all your prayers. It means so much to me, believe me!

Cora